Simplification is one of the most important part of Quantitative Aptitude section of any competitive exam.
Download here : 525 Simplification Questions PDF
Simplification topics covered :
HCF & LCM
Square & Cube
Fractions & Decimals
Surds & Indices
Key points to remember related to Simplification:
- Replace ‘of’ by ‘Multiplication’.
- Replace ‘/’ by ‘Division’.
- Always do the operations in priority according to ‘BODMAS’.
- Division & Multiplication have same priority (Start from left).
- Addition & Subtraction have same priority.
- Rounding can be done to simplify problems.
- When the given options are very close then rounding doesn’t help much.
- Always look at the options before doing simplification that can help in elimination of options.
- Simplification questions pdf
- simplification pdf
- simplification practice set pdf
- simplification questions for bank exam pdf
- simplification questions pdf download