- Which is the host country of 31st edition of Summer Olympics?
- How many countries participated in the Rio Olympics 2016?
- How many sporting disciplines were held during the Summer Olympics 2016?
- What is the theme and motto of 31st Summer Olympics?
Answer: World Peace and Environment is the theme and A New World is the motto
- Name the Mascot of Rio Olympics 2016?
- Who is the Indian Flag Bearer at the opening ceremony of 31st summer Olympics on 5th August, 2016?
Answer: AbhinavBindra (Shooting)
7.Who is the first Indian medallist at Rio Olympics?
Answer:Sakshi Malik (Bronze, 58 Kg Freestyle Wrestling)
- Who is the first Indian Woman to win a Silver medal and the first Indian shuttler to reach the Final?
Answer: PV Sindhu(Silver, Women’s Single Badminton)
- How many Indian Athletes participated in 31st Summer Olympics, Brazil?
- Which is the Largest Olympic Team of 2016 Rio Olympics?
Answer: USA (554 athletes)
- Which is the Smallest Olympic Team of 2016 Rio Olympics?
Answer: South Pacific Nation of Tuvalu (1 athletes)
- Who won the first Gold Medal at Rio Olympic?
Answer: Virginia Thrasher (Women’s 10 meter air rifle, USA)
- Name the athlete who won highest Individual Medal at Rio 2016?
Answer: Michael Phelps (Swimmer) (6 Medals: Gold- 5, Silver-1, USA)
- The countries who won their first-ever medal at Olympics were
Answer: Fiji, Jordan and Kosovo all of them claimed gold
15.Which country topped the medal tally at Rio Olympics 2016?
Answer: USA (46 Gold, 37 Silver and 38 Bronze)
- Who is the Youngest athlete of 2016 Rio Olympics?
Answer: Meet Gaurika Singh (13-Year Old, Swimmer, Nepal)
- Who is the Youngestathlete to win Gold Medal?
Answer: RenQian (15-Year Old, Women’s 10m Platform Diving Event)
- What are the New Sports Events at Rio Olympics 2016?
Answer: Golf, Rugby
- Who is the India’s Flag-bearer at Closing Ceremony at Summer Olympics 2016?
Answer: Sakshi Malik
20.Headquarter of Indian Olympic Association (IOA) is located at
Answer: New Delhi
- Who is the President of Indian Olympic Association (IOA)?
- Who is the General Secretary of Indian Olympic Association (IOA)?
Answer: Rajeev Mehta
- In which stadium the Opening & Closing Ceremony of 31st Rio Olympics held?
Answer: Maracanã Stadium, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
24.Headquarter of International Olympic Committee (IOC) is located at
Answer: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Who is the President of International Olympic Committee (IOC)?
Answer: Thomas Bach
Rio Olympics 2016 GK Questions PDF : Download here
- olympics 2016 gk pdf
- olympics 2016 quiz questions and answers pdf
- rio olympic gk pdf
- olympics quiz questions and answers pdf
- current affairs on rio olympics 2016 pdf
- current affairs related to olympics pdf
- current affairs related to olympics in hindi
- olympics 2016 pdf
- rio olympics quiz questions and answers pdf
- rio olympics 2016 pdf
- rio olympics winners list pdf
- rio olympic medal list pdf
- rio olympics history in hindi pdf
- pdf of gk olmpic 2016
- olympic gk pdf
- Rio olympics current affairs pdf
- current affairs of rio olympics 2016 pdf
- rio olympic current affairs pdf
- pdf of olympic 2016 com
- pdf on olymoic questions