SBI Card Unnati key Features :
1. Users can get Rs 500 cashback on spends of Rs 50,000 or more in a year
2. Customers can get one reward point per Rs 100 spent on the card
3. Users can use their SBI Card Unnati in over 24 million outlets across the globe, including 3,25,000 outlets in India
4. The new credit card can be used to make payments at any outlet that accepts Visa or MasterCard
5. With SBI Card Unnati, users can empower their family with add-on cards for their parents, spouse, children or siblings above the age of 18
6. Customers can withdraw cash from over one million Visa or MasterCard ATMs across the globe
7. Users can pay their electricity, telephone, mobile and other utility bills using the Easy Bill Pay facility on SBI Card Unnati
8. Users can transfer the outstanding balance of other banks’ credit cards to their SBI Card Unnati, and avail a lower rate of interest and pay back in equated monthly installments (EMIs)
9. SBI Card Unnati has option like Flexipay, wherein users can convert their transactions into easy monthly installments. Make any purchase for Rs 2,500 or more using their SBI Card Unnati, and log in with your username and password to sbicard.com within 30 days of purchase to convert it into Flexipay
10. Similarly, it has Easy Money option, wherein users can get a draft or cheque against their cash limit and get it delivered to their doorstep
SBI Card Unnati : application
For the renewal of the SBI Card Unnati, the customer needs to pay a renewal fee of Rs 499 from the fifth year of the credit card subscription. There’s zero add-on fee on SBI Card Unnati.
The SBI Card Unnati will be offered to all SBI customers including Jan Dhan account holders, through 20,000 plus SBI branches across India.